Heres my rough comps for software packaging. I decided not to change the logo since I don't completely hate it. I wanted to go with something simple yet contemporary. My two favorites are the first and second. Tell me what you think. :]
=^-^= Copyright © 2008 Free Wordpress Themes. Sponsored by Sample ResumeBunk Beds511 tactical Pants. Bloggerized by Girly Blogger
11 comments:
first one. again, thanks for the swan.
I really like the simplicity of #1. I think it's simple with a purpose which helps the buyers to find it easier and also connect with it better. The little bubble around "Chinese" has created some sort of ambiguity which is a good thing to consider when designing. I like the color red. It represents China. Well done! :)
I'd go with the first one because it says more about what the software is, it has a clearer message than the second design.
-Paul
i like your ideas. i feel like the first one doesn't say enough to me but i do like it, i feel like its missing the the language learning part. I think I like the third one best, I like how the letters are just flowing there. I think it might work to have so English to be like this character= this sort of. To show how its teaching the language or something like that.
cynthia
I like the first one. The design is simple, and it is also easy to tell what this product is about. One thing I suggest is adding a little more text at the bottom of the package just to bring balance in the composition. Overall, I think you did a good job.
i like the first one. i wouldn't mind seeing something textural or integrated pics in the red..but it does get the point across, good job on that=) just not sure how much it grabs your attention.
These are great designs. My favorite is the middle one because i love how you mask the image into the design you had created, that is cool. I also like the last one but from seeing the middle one I think something is missing.
The first one works best. When it comes to learning a new language, consumers want to be able to trust the software enough to know that they can learn something and that it's going to be easy enough for them to understand. The simplicity of the first comp captures this idea, which is a good thing.
Instead of putting the word Chinese in the bubble, how about a phrase or greeting in both English and Chinese. Maybe something as simple as, "Hello! How are you?" could work.
Number two and three are great ideas but number one is better executed and gets the message across. =)
Sarom R.
#1 is so ultra minimal. i get it but its too simple. needs something else.
#3 has more vibrancy, but feels flat still. Illustration needs work.
#2 also very empty.
#1 gets my vote but perhaps we can make it less...... helvetica
i like the first one because of the simple layout to it. it understandable and easy to view the dog
I like the one on the left. Very simple but the impact is really strong. The red looks good but did you try other colors? The red color is just a little bit heavy for the atmosphere. The second one looks like a travel guide rather than a language learning system. The 3rd one looks o.k. but the goal of the design should appeal to non-Chinese speakers, and its not effective that way.
Post a Comment