These are some of the logos I'm experimenting with. I'm not completely set on this but everything else i tried doesn't seem to be working. I thought this was a clever idea, theres four paws (hence the name of the brand) and the hearts symbolizes the love for your pet. Its also like putting your hands together (teamwork) but instead of hands, they're paws. I haven't worked with type yet but I'm thinking about some san serif. Tell me what you think and help me pick a color please!

here are my structures/layouts. sorry they're so rough. hope everyone can make sense out of them.
10 comments:
Direction-wise, I think 11 and 17 are getting there, however I read your logo as a pattern/design more than a symbol right now. Either use hearts or dots, or play down all those dots, because that is what I find most distracting. I like 4 and 6 best. Also consider a bottle with grip on the sides or a contouring shape.
I know I drop the shampoo at least twice because by the time I water down my dog and try to get shampoo out she is squirming.
i like the colors of #18 i think the brown carries over the feel of a dog. although brown and baby blue is used a lot i think it looks really good. does the dogs hair type matter (long, curly, etc) ?
also for the bottles #1 is nice #4 is really interesting. think about face up or upside down bottles some dogs don't like to be shampooed so what would be easier to use. really nice logo i want to see your next round
Nice Idea, I think the Logo needs some adjustment. Would like to see it look more like a paw (and keep the hearts - the love is great). For structure I agree with other comments, something ergonomic, easy to hold and use, because washing dogs can get messy.
The concept behind your logo is strong but the execution is a hard read. Some things to try for improved readability: make one of the hearts a clearly defined paw, and/or use one color for the paw and one for the three hearts. The top-down bottles are good, practical structures.
Logo:
At first, I could only see the hearts and then one paw and the rest were "in the way." But... I think that maybe you should maybe put some perspective on the other paws so that people can see it better? It might just be me though.
Color-wise:
Neutral, mute, blue-greens would work, I don't know why, I just like those colors you have on your thumbnails.
Structure:
I would go with No.1 because it's easy to hold and has a better grip and when you are cleaning animals, they move around a lot. But the cap should just be those push and squeeze things, not the one you have there where you have to pop the top and then squeeze, because I think that that is an extra step that consumers have to do.
Design:
I like No.4, but I don't think that would work on No.1's structure well. It's dynamic and playful!
-Christine
I like the combination of brown and green on the logo, nr 18. For the package, I don't really know which would work best... I think it's because they look alike in a way. If I had to choose, I would go for the last one.
The concept is great. =)
The color choices of #18 are working but at the same time, it feels like there are too many selection of colors. Try using 2 or 3 colors so that there can be more focus on the 4 paws.
Sarom R.
i really love the logo very clever!!!! color wise im not really feeling any of the color combinations yet, keep exploring different colors. as far as packages i like number 2 .
-rosa
I really like the heart/paws concept and I think the one you posted later (brown and white) is the most successful. I think the concept gets lost with all of the variance in colors and the simplest solution is the best.
I am excited to see what direction this takes
#3 for structure looks great, nice and clean. The logo would stand out nicely. The dog at the bottom helps a lot as well in terms of knowing what it is.
The new logo is way easier to read as a paw, I think if the outlined paws were each a different light color it might be even easier to read.
-Paul
Post a Comment