Hey all!
Here's my billboard and bus wrap. I wanted to make it fun and colorful since thats my interpretation of Hawaii. Is it too busy? Feedback welcomed. :]


Also! SAGA's first meeting is tuesday, Feb 17 at 5 o' clock in room 333. Hope to see you there. :]
2 comments:
I think the billboard is executed better than the buswrap. The bus wrap might get a little cleaner and easier to read if the word Wave wasn't overlapping the graphic wave. Also since we have to do both sides of the bus, maybe you could emphasize your logo and the rings on the other side.
-Paul
The billboard needs better hierarchy; besides the trees and waves, everything is scrunched in the middle. Try making your tagline much larger and reducing the size of 2016. Placement of the tagline on the bus wrap also needs work. Overall I really like the bus wrap but your tagline is competing with the year and waves for attention.
Post a Comment